Descripción del producto
The new series of FM links achieves the goal of uniting the
good-quality technical specifications and the modern design with an economical
price. All this is possible thanks to the SMD technology used to produce
the boards, as well as the design of all the sections with modern and well-proven technologies
allowing to grant uninterrupted functioning without problems, high selectivity and immunity to adjacent channels in the receiver and a higher audio quality on transmit.
All input/output connectors are mounted on the boards and all connections between boards are made by means of point-to-point multipolar connectors strongly reducing wiring and making the device reliable and easy to
maintain and repair.
The power supply source is wide input range (90-250Vac) switching that is automatically switched to a 24V external battery to ensure continued functioning even in absence of power supplying. The user interface is 16Cx2R alphanumeric display allowing to monitor and change frequency, forward and reflected power (TX only), temperature (TX only), alarms level, modulation level,
battery voltage and remote enable.
All functions are remotely controllable by means of an RS232 or RS485 (internally selectable) interface on RX only, while a telemetry port allows to manage some fundamental functions.
- Mobile Cabinet 270x270x100mm (TX) Rack 19" 1U (RX)
- 90-250Vac 50/60Hz Power Supply or 24V battery
- Indication of the main parameters on LCD display
- Alarm Thresholds for FWD Power, REF Power and Temperature (TX only)
- RF Input (RX)/Output (TX) with N connector on the rear panel
- MPX Input (TX)/Output(RX) with BNC connector on the rear panel
- Audio Input (TX)/Output(RX) with XLR connector on the rear panel
- Level adjustment (MPX, Audio, SCA) with multi-turn trimmer on rear panel (TX only)
- High/Low tone control (TX only)
- Two microphone inputs with Phantom power supply
- Multifunction Display with five buttons
- Remote Control by wired or serial (RS232 or RS485) connection (RX only)
- Headphones output (RX only)
- Frequency: Any 20Mhz band between 200-260MHz