Descripción del producto
is a simplified version of
EDIUS Pro 6.5 video editing software, designed specifically for educational and
institutional users that don't need all the features of the Pro version.
Nevertheless, Neo 3.5 is highly multi-featured and supports high-resolution and
3D stereoscopic editing.
A main aspect of Neo is its real time workflow. Neo won't stop to render after every little change. Another key aspect is the ability to mix formats. You'll be able to add video, audio, and photo files in various formats to your timeline and work with them all at the same time, as opposed to first converting them all into a common format.
Neo is a Windows-only program, compatible with Windows 8 and 7, and Neo does not require any special hardware and can run on your laptop or desktop. Your purchase provides you with an installation DVD, so you'll need a DVD-ROM drive on your computer.
What's New in Neo 3.5?
- Export sequence with alpha channel
- 3D stereoscopic editing
- AVCHD 2.0 support and 3D support
- EOS movie support -- ALL-I (I-only), and IPB
- Camera RAW format support (but source setting of camera RAW formats are not supported)
- Filmstrip view in Timeline
- Enhanced video layouter (drop shadow, resize quality)
- Built-in shake stabilizer
- 720p Blu-ray authoring support
- Flash F4V export
- QuickTime HQ/HQX codec (Windows/Mac)
- Mix various HD/SD video formats, like AVCHD, DV, HDV, and H.264 QuickTime, and edit them in real time
- Convert and edit 16:9 and 4:3 HD/SD aspect ratios in real time
- Convert and edit 60/50p, 60/50i, 24p, and other frame rates in real time
- Convert and edit different resolutions, such as 1920 x 1080p60/50 and 720 x 480, in real time
- Real-time HD/SD effects, keyers, transitions, and titles
- Real-time, render-free DV output directly from the timeline (for DV projects)
- Real-time roll/crawl titling with QuickTitler
- Friendly interface with unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics tracks
- Nested timeline sequences
- 3D stereoscopic editing
- Support for AVCHD export to SD card, memory stick, or HDD
- Segment encoding (smart rendering) export for MPEG and HDV
- Direct export (with menu) to Blu-ray and DVD discs
- Supports Windows 7 32/64-bit and Windows 8 64-bit
Real-Time H.264 Editing
EDIUS Neo 3.5 offers native editing in various formats including AVCHD and H.264 QuickTime, and it provides a seamless real-time workflow, supporting mixing of all formats on the same timeline. Neo 3.5 features real-time, multi-track, mixed format HD/SD editing, compositing, chroma-keying, titling, and Blu-ray disc/DVD output capabilities.
Neo 3.5 performs conversion between different HD and SD resolutions, aspect ratios, and frame rates, all in real time. Edit 1080i high-definition clips on a 4:3 standard-definition timeline, use NTSC together with PAL, or combine them all into a 720p24 project without wasting a single moment on conversion or rendering. Neo 3.5 also features real-time playback and DV output of all effects, keyers, transitions, and titles, and can export projects to many devices including Blu-ray discs, DVDs, and SD cards.
Image Quality and Performance
Neo 3.5 includes custom designed H.264 and MPEG decoders to allow editing clips in their native formats on the same timeline. Neo also includes the Grass Valley HQ codec for recording HD video to provide both high-quality and high-performance. The HQ codec is also perfect for exchanging video with compositing and graphic software by supporting an alpha channel and allowing data compression at the same time.
Advanced 3D Editing Functions
Convert imported left-eye and right-eye images into S3D clips, edit S3D clips, and output in various S3D formats (L/R separate output, side-by-side, top and bottom, and line interleaved). Neo 3.5 also supports advanced functions including automatic adjustment of misalignment that occurs when using a camera rig, stereoscopic view adjustment effects that can perform parallax adjustments, and ten S3D display modes. If your computer monitor supports 3D display, you can also edit while displaying the stereoscopic view.
No Special Hardware Required
Neo does not require any special hardware to work. It can run on a laptop as well as a desktop system and can input/output video from any generic OHCI hardware.