Descripción del producto
MultiDyne has introduced the NEW
HD–3000 Series of 5 to 2970 Mbps Serial Digital Video Fiber Optic Transport
Link. The fiber optic link supports the NEW 1080p progressive 3 Gbps HD format.
The product line is intended to ease the engineering and financial difficulties
associated with the migration to Digital and High Definition Television. The
HD–3000 line will provide an economical solution for the fiber optic transport
and distribution of virtually any digital signal from 5 Mbps to 3 Gbps,
reducing risk for new formats in the foreseeable future. The HD–3000 will
future proof your system design and infrastructure to support 1080p. The
supported standards include SMPTE 424M 3G–SDI, SMPTE 292M 1.485 Gbps, SMPTE
259M with operation from 143Mbps – 360Mbps, SMPTE 310M 19.4Mbps, M2S or DVB–ASI
270Mbps, SMPTE 344M 540Mbps and SMPTE 305M SDTi rates.
The systems will transparently pass any embedded audio and data. The audio and data must be embedded and extracted separately.
The HD–3000 Series of products are available in compact stand–alone and rack–mount packages making them ideal for applications including field remotes, sporting events, ENG/SNG, production and in–plant signal distribution. The power requirements are 110 and 220 VAC with a wall–mount power supply or 5 to 16 VDC with an external battery.
The compact unit offers an economical solution for the distribution of digital signals from 5Mbps to 3Gbps more than 10 KM over Singlemode or more than 200 meters over Multimode fiber optic cables. The HD–3000 is shipping NOW.
3 Gbps Multirate Serial Digital Video Fiber Optic Transmitter, 5 - 2970 Mb/s
- An economical solution for the fiber optic transport of 5 Mbps to 3 Gbps HDTV signals.
- Supports the 3G HD-SDI SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M 1.485 Gbps and the SMPTE 259M 270 Mbps standards with operation from 5 Mbps - 3 Gbps.
- Supports the SMPTE 310M 19.4Mbps, M2S or DVB-ASI 270Mbps, SMPTE 344M 540Mbps and SMPTE 305M SDTi rates.
- Input Port with Re-clocked and Buffered Loop-through
- Dual Re-clocked Outputs
- Supports embedded audio and data. Audio and data must be embedded separately