Descripción del producto
The AG-HPD24 is a portable P2 solid-state AVC-Intra recorder featuring native 1080/24p recording with variable frame rates; a super-fast USB 3.0 interface; and 24-bit, four-channel audio recording* in AVC-Intra 100/50. With two P2 card slots and battery operation, the HPD24's rugged, half-rack design holds up to the demands of field production, yet it is small and light at 4.41 pounds** for easy transport.
This ultra-reliable, dedicated deck allows users to playback and review P2 cards on its 3.5-inch, 16:9 LCD screen; manage clip files and metadata; record full resolution, 10-bit 4:2:2 master-quality video content from a wide range of Panasonic and non-Panasonic cameras via its HD-SDI input; and can also backup data onto hard disk drives.
The AG-HPD24 is ultra versatile, supporting a wide range of high definition and standard definition recording formats including 1080 60i/50i/25p/24p, 720 60p/50p/24p and 480/60i, 576/50i in DVCPRO50, DVCPRO and DV. The unit plays back HD/SD content automatically (no need to change settings) and is internationally operable in 50Hz or 60Hz. For 3D production, its 3D sync function offers master-quality, full resolution 3D recording and playback with a high-quality AVC-Intra codec when two units, one for the Left channel and one for the Right channel, are connected
A key feature of the HPD24 is its "SuperSpeed" USB 3.0 host interface that allows super-fast transfer rates of up to 1.6Gbps. Transferring data to low-cost hard disk drives or solid-state drives is achieved quickly and easily with its SuperSpeed USB 3.0. Its HDMI output enables the HPD24 to transmit uncompressed digital data to an array of consumer playback devices, including projectors and digital televisions. In addition, when attached to a computer, the USB device mode allows the HPD24 to become a two-card P2 drive. Using two 64GB P2 cards in the HPD24's two card slots, the unit can record for about 128 minutes in AVC-Intra 100 or DVCPRO HD, approximately 256 minutes in AVC-Intra 50 or DVCPRO50, or about 512 minutes in DVCPRO/DV.
· Capable of 1080/23.98p native recording and supports 1080/24PsF input/output
· Supports variable frame rate recordings of VariCam® camcorders
· Supports up-/down-conversion between HD and SD as well as cross conversion between 720 and 1080 during playback
· Equipped with a RS-422A remote terminal (9-pin) to serve as an externally controllable 2D/3D player
· Playback function*** previews P2 files from an external storage device
· USB 2.0 (DEVICE): Uploads files to a PC or nonlinear editor
· USB 3.0 (HOST): Transfers files to an external storage (USB 3.0 compatible) at about four times AVC-Intra 100 normal speed****
· HDMI (3D-compatible) output, HD/SD SDI input/output, video monitor output, audio monitor output, headphone output, REF input, TC input/output and XLR analog audio input
· Advanced recording functions include continuous recording, hot-swap REC, loop REC and VANC recording
· Standard 3.45 inch LCD monitor allows users to view playback and check thumbnails of video clips in addition to display Waveform or Vectorscope readings
· Six user buttons for pre-setting of the deck's key functions (up to 31 functions to select from)
· A USB keyboard (USB 2.0)***** can also be connected
· Built-in front speaker for audio monitoring
· Battery operation boosts convenience (with a 5400 mAh battery pack)
· AC power can be supplied via the AC adaptor (included)
· 5-year limited warranty upon required registration with the Panasonic Asset Support System (PASS)
· * Only in AVC-Intra 100/50 mode. For playback, equipment or software compatible with 24 bit audio
· ** Without battery
· *** Playback is based on disk drive performance, including spindle speed. Panasonic cannot guarantee smooth playback without dropped frames.
· **** The USB 3.0 standard has a maximum transfer rate of 5 Gbps. However, the actual transfer speed
· ***** Panasonic cannot guarantee all USB keyboard will work properly.