Descripción del producto
With new editing and recording functions, expanded AV/IT connectivity and optional AVCHD support, the new AJ-HPM200 P2 HD Mobile field is the most versatile 10-bit, independent frame, 4:2:2 quality HD field recorder and can be used with virtually any camera.
The HPM200 offers all of the popular features found in its predecessor, the AJ-HPM110, and adds new functionality including: enhanced cuts editing with separate source and record windows, full-frame rate playback from external disk drives, AVCHD compatibility (with the AJ-YCX250G option card), up-conversion of live video inputs in real time, e-Sata and Giga-bit Ethernet interfaces for expanded network connectivity and 24p Time Code input for production applications, including use as a source for a traditional dailies process.
The HPM200's ability to record in master-quality AVC-Intra (100/50) as well as DVCPRO HD/50/25 and DV gives it the flexibility to be used at the center of any production, from tape-based digital cameras to high-end cinema cameras with 1080/24PsF output. And now with optional AVCHD compatibility, the HPM200 gives professionals a simple, easy-to-use solution for managing HD content for distribution, storage and playback using SD memory cards. Professionals can play AVCHD files directly from an SD card using the unit's SD slot, convert P2 content to AVCHD for low bit rate distribution over a network, convert AVCHD to P2 to edit in a P2 project, and record P2 and AVCHD simultaneously for backup or distribution (perfect for dailies).
New e-Sata and Giga Ethernet interfaces allows users to playback and edit content directly from hard disk drives and share files across FTP networks faster, whether working with high resolution P2 or lower-bit rate AVCHD. Additional features added include: upconversion of live video inputs in real time, full frame rate playback from external disks, 24p Time Code input for production applications, including use as a source for a traditional dailies process.
The versatile HPM200 is ideal for a wide range of applications including broadcast (transitioning ENG users to HD field production), sports trucks, live events, studio and post production, and more.
· 10-bit independent frame 4:2:2 quality recording in multiple HD/SD formats and frame rates, including 1080p (native), 1080i and 720p
· Up/down/cross conversion functions and real time up-conversion of live video inputs
· Full-frame rate playback from external disk drives (via eSata)
· Six P2 card slots - long record times up to 16 hours
· Expanded I/O interfaces: HD-SDI input/output, analog component/composite and audio, IEEE 1394 and USB2.0, plus compatible AES Digital audio inputs/outs, high-speed eSATA and Giga-bit Ethernet (GigE)
· RS-422A for remote control operation
· Built-in waveform monitor
· Enhanced editing and recording features such as clip exchange, multiple clip selection, undo/redo last action, auto record, loop record, and text memo
· Built-in 9-inch LCD monitor with clip thumbnail preview for on-the-spot access to content for previewing, shotmarking and insert editing
· Outstanding benefits of P2 solid-state recording including ultra-fast IT workflow and no-moving-parts reliability, ideal for use in harsh environments
· Eight 16-bit digital audio channels with 5.1-channel surround sound and audio faders; two-channel voice over recording; also allows for real time adjustment of audio during playback
· Lightweight, compact design. Folds flat for easy transport and storage (weight: 14.4 pounds). AC/DC operation
· Optional AJ-YCX250G AVCHD option card available separately
· Supports VDCP commands via RS-422 to supply a clip list to a controller
· Recognizes a newly-inserted P2 card during playback