Descripción del producto
The AG-HPX250 is Panasonic's first P2 HD handheld camcorder with
master-quality 10-bit, 4:2:2 independent-frame, 1920 x 1080 resolution
AVC-Intra 100 recording. This lightweight, ergonomic-designed camcorder
incorporates high-sensitivity 1/3", full-HD 2.2 megapixel 3-MOS imagers
and a 20-bit Digital Signal Processor to capture stunning high resolution
The HPX250 includes professional features, like genlock, timecode, HD-SDI and HDMI input/outputs for multi-camera operation and monitoring, as well as a color viewfinder. The powerful hand-held is equipped with a 22x wide zoom (28mm to 616mm) HD lens with 3 independent adjustable rings (Zoom/Focus/Iris). The 22x lens also features an Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) function that ensures stable images during hand-held shooting.
The HPX250 has great features, for multiple shooting scenarios, including reality TV production, documentaries, news-gathering and more. For example, Flash Band Compensation (FBC) helps to eliminate color tears in the video (often seen with other MOS based cameras) when shooting in areas where external flashes are used. Its Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) feature varies the gamma within the image to help in scooting situations that quickly vary from bright to dark. In addition, with the 2X Focus Assist function, you can zoom the center section of the screen to determine if the focus is correct.
The HPX250 offers international HD/SD formats and frame rates. In addition to AVC-Intra 100 recording, the HPX250 also records in AVC-Intra 50, industry-standard DVCPRO HD, as well as standard definition in DVCPRO50, DVCPRO and DV. The camera can record for over 5 hours in AVC-Intra 100 at 720/24pN, almost 3 hours in AVC-Intra 100 1080/24pN and 2 hours in other AVC-Intra 100 or DVCPRO HD formats on two 64GB cards. In addition the HPX250 offers variable frame rate capability in 1080p up to 30fps (17 steps) as well as 720p up to 60fps (25 steps) for undercranking/overcranking to create fast or slow-motion effects.
The P2 HD handheld offers all the benefits of a faster, file-based P2 HD workflow, including native AVC-Intra and DVCPRO-HD compatibility with leading nonlinear editing systems and video servers. The HPX250 has powerful pro audio capabilities including four channels of 48kHZ/16 bit digital audio recording, two locking XLR inputs with switches for mic/line, two RCA audio outputs, and +48V Phantom Power.
It is also equipped with features such as instant recording startup, clip thumbnail view for immediate access to video content on all cards, and a host of time-saving recording modes including continuous recording, card slot selection, hot swapping, loop, pre-record (three seconds in HD and seven seconds in SD), one-shot and interval recording.
10-bit, 4:2:2, full-resolution,
independent-frame, AVC-Intra 100
• 1/3" 2.2M 3MOS imager
• 22X wide HD fixed lens
• Mechanical zoom, 3 rings (Zoom/Focus/Iris)
• HD/SD formats, frame rates, Variable Frame Rates (720p/1080p)
• Professional input/outputs, including Genlock, timecode, HDSDI, HDMI
• Easy Operation with 4 user buttons
• Digital Zoom (2X/5X/10X)
• Flash Band Compensation (FBC)
• Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS)
• Built-in SMPTE time-code generator/reader
• 4-position ND optical filter controls
• Auto focus with face detection, white balance, mode display, zebra display, color bar, tally lamps, slow shutter and synchro-scan shutter functions
• Widescreen LCOS color viewfinder
• Widescreen LCD color flip-out monitor
• Two P2 card slots
• Weighs approx. 5.5 lbs
• Multiple 1/4" 20 and 3/8" screw holes (top/bottom) for connection to industry mounting equipment
• Power consumption of only 15 watts
• Five-year limited warranty program (1 year + 4 additional years with registration)
• Focus in Red
• Auto Focus Enhancements
• Turbo-speed one-push auto-focus
* Battery charger with AC Cable
* Camera Adapter with AC Cable
* Wireless remote
* Camera Strap