Descripción del producto
This affordable, highly versatile unit integrates a HD/SD video
switcher, audio mixer, MultiViewer and control panel in a single, compact unit.
The HMX100 features a built-in MultiViewer output and combines high-quality
video switching with embedded or analog audio mixing functions. It offers a
very flexible user interface and supports SD, HD formats, plus switching of 3D
sources. It's ideal for use in schools, hotels, government facilities,
corporations, public access channels, live events and weddings, and in mobile
or portable applications.
The multi-format, high-quality switcher/mixer is designed to support multiple camera workflows. The AG-HMX100 also includes the ability to switch 3D HD video sources, making it the first affordable live switcher for use in 3D production.
• 7 video inputs: 4 SDI, 2 HDMI, and DVI-I
• 12 audio inputs including: 4 SDI, 4 XLR, 2 HDMI, Mic
• 9 video inputs: 4 SDI, 2 HDMI, 2 analog composite, DVI-I
• 6 audio outputs including: Program — XLR, SDI, Preview — SDI; AUX SDI; headphone
• Two analog composite inputs allow direct connection to legacy video sources (in SD system mode)
• Ability to mix embedded audio from HD/SD-SDI camcorders and other sources
• Genlock, GPI, RS-232C and tally output
• 12-bit processing ensures high image quality
• Supports 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 720/59.94p, 720/50p and 480/59.94i and 576/50i
• Built-in Multi-Viewer allows users to view up to 10 images on a single display, including video sources, audio levels, and a waveform monitor
• 5.7" LCD screen displays five-row matrix menu which, combined with 5 rotary switches, allows you to change functions quickly and easily
• Digital effects include: basic pattern key, transition wipes, chroma and luminance keys, downstream keying (DSK), title key, time effects (still/strobe) and fades (in/out, video, audio).
• Preset/event memory buttons.
• Connects easily with Panasonic projectors via DVI-D, HD-SDI and RS-232C connections to mix various sources during a presentation, and can remotely control the projector's power and shutter settings.
• Weight: less than 20 pounds
• Up to 100 event memories
• 10 keys for setting inputs
• Joystick control of key adjustments